title bout II game news
HEY, WHERE DID THE TITLE BOUT II "Storage" BOX GO?
Sadly, as with so many other things now days, selling the box made no economical sense unless it was priced outrageously. Here's the breakdown:
1. The box cost almost $5.00 to have printed.
2. The box in which the "game box" was shipped runs $1.00.
3. Charging $7.00 for the product netted $1.00 . . . at first sight.
4. Shipping runs (hard to believe) $8.78 to $10.25. The various places will not accept this as "media" so no price break. The size of the actual box being mailed (Meaning the outside box. It gets confusing!) is 12" x 10" x 3". Even though the weight is minimal the dimensions kick it into another brackett.
5. It can't be mailed flat. Unmade the box is 28" x 25" and would get smashed if unmade and somehow shipped OR made and shipped without the protective white cardboard box.
6. To guarantee a "break even", I would have to charge $14 to $16 for an EMPTY BOX. That's an insult to you, the customer, and more work for me.